Thursday, February 21, 2008

Woke Up Out Of Balance

Tre e solo tre puntini (...)

Stanotte ho sognato, e premetto di non ricordarmi in quale contesto mi trovavo, di stare di fronte something, such as a blackboard. There was a girl, and wrote, oh a girl think it's adult child, and instead of putting the three dots (...), as it is right that we should put, put it ......... infinity.
I longed to cope with this, because for me, is a colossal mistake and tried to teach or not to put the two dots (..) nor more (.......), but three (...) . Furthermore, I suggested not to put their own, the dots, but try to finish the sentences with just the point.
But this we do not want to hear, and continued to put his shit about infinity (.........) dots. Eventually I
are so Scazzi and I woke up.

technorati tags: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment