Sunday, August 3, 2008

Przysłowia Z Przyjaciel

Angeli cercano casa


for the past few weeks is that I live with three little angels.
should have been entertaining a week, but unfortunately, my community, people just interested in hosting, and rather than hunt them entertained I am.

I therefore decided to appel to you the EPO, with the hope of finding a 'soul pia that is going to give him their hospitality.

They do not need nothing but a white candle, a white flower, a red apple and a place where they can stay in your home.
Furthermore, we assure you, is not to be absolutely annoying, indeed, you receive only as much serenity.

Tomorrow I leave for the sea for two weeks. So, you have plenty of time to think about it, after that, I will give further provisions on how and when.

I wish you all that sun, sea, so relax and everything so much love.
And I do not speak of 'love given by the opposite sex, I talk about love, friendship, true friendship, as well, friendships that I personally, am riscopredendo day by day.

soon.


technorati tags: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment