Tuesday, December 19, 2006

How To Use Wella Straight

Quanti anni ancora da lavorare ...

... and for what retirement?

Better not to think in 24 years, but in my congenital masochism I did.

Let's thumb.

Let's say you start working with a decent contract in 20 years. Each term lasts
(should last) 5 years.
The minimum number of years to retire (and receive full board) is currently set at 35.
Assuming that each term (right or left it) add the average retirement age of 1 year we will have the following simple expression:

(35 / 5) +35 = 42

We must work 42 years to get the full board ... I mean, is complete a buzzword. Complete
wants to say something that is around half the average salary of the last 10 years ... why still call it "ompleta" or "acceptable" is a polite euphemism.

Mah .. I told him that I would have done well cicciolina to stay in politics ...


PS 10 € between 20 years to remove the word "pension" by Zingarelli ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment